When will I get my order?
- We ship your order normally within the same or next business day after it is placed unless otherwise specified on the product page. Domestic standard ground shipping will take anywhere from 2-5 days, depending on where you are located in the country. We ship all orders from Los Angeles, California.
Can I get my order expedited?
- Absolutely! Just select overnight or 2 day shipping. Up to you!
What if I need to change my order?
- You can email us at email@example.com and we will get back to as soon as possible, and if we haven’t shipped out your order yet, we will gladly change it.
What is your return and exchange policy?
- We accept returns on items that are unworn with the tag still attached within 7 days from the date you receive your package. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will process it right away.
When can I expect my refund (if any)?
- As soon as we process the return, you can see the money back into your bank account within 7-10 business days. If you opt for store credit instead, you will see the credit to your account up to 3 business days after we process your return.
What if my items are damaged or defective?
- We aim to provide the best quality garments, but if for some reason your item is damaged, we will send you a return label to send the item back to us. Once we see that the package has been shipped and is trackable, we can ship you out a new item. You can also choose to return the item completely and follow the steps it takes to return an item.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
- We ship via USPS.
Can I track my order?
- Once we ship your order out, we will provide a tracking number for you to track your shipment.
What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
- We accept most major credit cards and PayPal.
Can you ship to P.O boxes?
When an item is out of stock how long till it will become available again?
- Since many of our items are in limited quantities, we cannot promise that that certain product will come back. We might be able to bring back a certain style but can’t promise the same fabrics.
How do I know which size will fit me best?
- We have measurements on our size guides, and we will also always tell you if we think you should go a size up or down based on the way it fits us!